a little bit about me

3:18 PM Sydney Nichole Jackson 0 Comments



hello there, here's a little bit about me...
On this blog I will be posting a lot of photography, 
some of which will be of me but mostly other people
that I find intriguing or fashion forward.
I intend to post only photo's that I have taken
to keep the authenticity of this being my blog
consisting of things I experience and see on
a day to day basis. 
My mission with this blog is to bring my 
views on fashion, street style and lifestyle to whoever
falls upon this blog. 
I hope you enjoy seeing my life and ideas
unfold before your very eyes!

Also here are some not so super fun fact about me
- i love fried chicken
- i only eat broccoli with barbecue sauce
- lipgloss over lipstick
- i love accessories, rings especially !
- my style is a classic edgy chic kind of vibe




You Might Also Like

0 comments: